embarrassing video found of my raptor stuck LOL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
You, my friend, are a *******.

i wouldn't go that far... he's doing what the truck was built for... FUN! yes he should have given it a second thought, which he stated earlier about the dodge 2500 but come on id rather have fun and have the occasional breakage than have a $50k+ off road beast and never utilize it! that my friend is a *******.

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Ahhahahaha!!!! Yesyes haters gonna hate!!!
But you know what i do that hole twice a month these days and rip right through it.

There was something in that hole which dinged my 20 inch rim beads right off causing the tire to deflate. Also the wheel hub iwe was malfunctioning and wasnt engaging.

So 800 for steering gear
250 for wheel hub
And 230 for a cv axle oem.

Wasnt too bad.
Now with my beadlocks and 37s i never worry whats gonna hit my rim!
And if you think im still a *******, go comment on the youtube video like every other ******* out there.

I still watch that video and laugh at the comments from people saying my tranny blew up and what not...

This video was one of my first times offroading in the raptor... A year ago...i did many many changes to my truck including rcv axles to do this again without a hickup!

You **** up and you make it better.