embarrassing video found of my raptor stuck LOL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
this was during the summer at like a charity even trail run. everyone took the left detour except me and the ram 2500.
little kid booked me on my stupidity.
The splines of the CV actually made the splines of the wheel hub bald, meaning it stripped right off. The gear assembly had a huge crack going from one side to another.

It's a flowmaster super 10 no resonator. Yes i get drone but it sounds way to wicked.
i got a few vids out there of the truck on youtube heres one
Custom ford raptor - YouTube
you can hear the exhaust.
If you dont want to set of car alarms i wouldnt recommend the super 10.

anyways the truck was working fine with 2wd and no power steering. i must of drove 2 weeks like that around town and it was all fine, even took it from toronto to detroit to pick up all my parts.
then a few days on jack stands and violaaa back to new ... err kinda.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I stumbled on to the video and I was like WOW that shit is bad and then I put it together it was your truck. I thought you knew about it or else I would have posted it up for you. Had no idea that much was broken and if the front axle wouldn't have crapped out on you looks like you would have made it. You got a thumps up from me for sure!

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I was wondering who broke their Rap in this video. Im like come on Raptor come on, then it broke. Hope you get it all fixed up

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey! in the last video when you rev the engine I can see an orange glow behind the tow-hitch, I wonder if that's un-burnt gasses, should look cool at night like a flame thrower.
Sweet looking Raptor in the back-ground by the way!

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Hahahahhahahahaha rob its my oem licenceplate lights ziptied together down there. I bought led lights to mount to my bumper but been to lazy to splice them and drill some holes.
That would be awesome though shoot out flames

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it might be shooting flames cause I only see the orange light when you rev it up and the harder you rev the brighter the light.
By the way I have never noticed any annoying drone or resonance while being a passenger in your truck, just sweet exhaust notes.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn that truck sounds mean. I think the glowing light is his license plate lights reflecting light off the smoke