embarrassing video found of my raptor stuck LOL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
You got balls man!! $55K truck!! I could never do that!! and I would kick the shee-ite out of somebody if they did that to my truck!

wow, crazy, hope you learn the big lesson.

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Never, this is why i got the truck. Wouldnt be able todo this in a rs4 i was planning on buying. Its all ***** and giggles. Id rather flip the damn thing then tell people i never switched it from 2wd to 4wd lol

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn you might be correct, I was thinking I could get my Raptor to shoot flames like the Viper in the you tube video.
AWD tuning Dyno Day - YouTube

an old buddy of mine we called Munchie, was a tattoo artist and drove an old Hearse around. it ran real rich so he installed a spark plug on a toggle switch towards the end of his tailpipe, so flip the switch and flames go shootin out the back. was pretty cool.

and yeah Netix.... that was painful to listen too.... i... i got something in both my eyes....

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Were you in 4wd?

That's unfortunate. Read the comments, pretty funny

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
4lo. rear locked. It was a very slow jeep rock crawling trail. went back there again and ******* conquered that run.

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Thats the noise of a snapped CV shaft just going off. THe IWE popped so the wheel hubs locked up and once the cv broke all the splines on the wheel hub it was just turning and turning without giving power. oh and the inner cv joint snapped