Easy break in technique for a Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think if you get it wrong a few times you have to wait 5-7 min to try again. By that time the bag guy has already grabbed your ass so don't mess up.

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A brick is always faster, but that doesn't mean this couldn't work. Gonna make my wife read me the numbers later this week. ;-)

I'm just messing with you. I did a quick Google search and read for about ten seconds. (About as long as my attention span). Nothing conclusive. Let us know what happens.

Drive your Raptor like you stole it! If you're ever in the PNW let me know.

Also, thanks for your service!

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From the manual:

Anti-Scan Feature

The keypad will go into an anti-scan mode if you enter the wrong code seven times (35 consecutive button presses). This mode disables the keypad for one minute and the keypad lamp will flash.

The anti-scan feature will turn off after:

• one minute of keypad inactivity

• pressing the unlock button on the remote control

• the ignition is turned on.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
owned my truck for over 2 years and the only thing i use the key for is the ignition and the tailgate lock lol

Get a pop n loc and you use it even less.

I like how the ignition will continue to crank when you let of the key really. Shows that it is truly just a physical muscle memory and that electronics is really doing all the work.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com