DVD Player

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not understanding his last sentance. "one of mine" the truck only has 1 dvd player. wondering if it is aftermarket stuff added in there.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ooo Ooo! Pick Me! Pick Me!

...wondering if it is aftermarket stuff added in there.

Can this count for my DIY project to win an iPad?

yzunuqy3.jpg

Last edited:

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
snake99cobra, There are no Raptors that have factory DVD players in the headrest. I'm not saying that I don't believe you, just that you've been mis informed. Are you the original owner? If anyone can help you, it's nosbusa at the Car Stereo Company. Pm him with the details.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
snake99cobra, There are no Raptors that have factory DVD players in the headrest. I'm not saying that I don't believe you, just that you've been mis informed. Are you the original owner? If anyone can help you, it's nosbusa at the Car Stereo Company. Pm him with the details.
correct. there was no dvd option for the raptors. you have aftermarket headrest monitors installed. i would like to know if there is a model number that you can see. or if you can, post a pic.