Dude's 2017 Build Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dude1782

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stuff I'm trying to get done but waiting on parts/time
  • Glass
  • Rocksliders
  • More bed rack stuff/bedside supports
  • Wrap- I'm trying to find something like royal crimson on the 2018 mustang but I haven't found anything that matches just right. They either match in dark but look weird in the light or good in the light but not dark enough in the shade. Maybe the color just doesn't work on a wrap and I'll have to find something else. I guess I have some time to pick a color since boatec is taking their time.

2018-mustang-ecoboost-royal-crimson-side.jpg

royal-crimson-mustang-27.jpg

moreda55

Reaction score
your truck makes me slightly regret my wheel choice for mine... Seeing those wheels sorta makes me wish I went that route..

OP
OP
dude1782

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I needed bump stops before New Years and ADD put in a rush order and got them on my truck ASAP. There’s no gimmicks or hassle with ADD, just top notch customer service, quality, and functionality. Qualities like these are hard to get with most of the usual suspects but it’s something you always get with ADD. Check them out next time you need something.

ae1f409830305afa70abc5806f6246e2.jpg

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

Last edited: