GEN 1 Does this gap look normal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guess the gen 1 crowd is getting soft on new frf members lol.
nope. just soft on this one. he actually read through posts to research what to look for. this post was to verify what he found from READING BEFORE POSTING. something that hasnt been done in a long time. im actually thankful i dont have to read another "buying used raptor, what should i look for" thread.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
nope. just soft on this one. he actually read through posts to research what to look for. this post was to verify what he found from READING BEFORE POSTING. something that hasnt been done in a long time. im actually thankful i dont have to read another "buying used raptor, what should i look for" thread.

Ahh a good hall pass. Im sure you’ve seen a few of those in the few years you’ve been on here lol

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahh a good hall pass. Im sure you’ve seen a few of those in the few years you’ve been on here lol
shit. i finally stopped responding to most of them now. way too many duplicate threads from people who dont research. op is on the good side right now. but if he asks about 20in rims and offset and rubbing, then we got a problem

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:)
Some other sites I hit would have had a LOT of response wanting to see gap pics for sure
:)

Saw broken coil thread a minute ago
Hope the rest of the truck is nice
These pics look good too
Don't know what $$ is, but looks good.
Wish my '11 had so little miles and looked so good from what I see.
Hope it turns out to be a nice Raptor !!

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

getthisnick

Reaction score
Yes, I definitely didn’t want to be a broken record and ask something general that’s already been answered. I read about the gap, the fuse 27 relocation, etc. But wanted to throw some pics up the salesman sent me to get some more opinions on it. You could never be too sure when buying a used vehicle