GEN 1 Does this gap look normal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

getthisnick

Reaction score
2014 raptor 60k miles, one owner. Truck is located out of state so I’ve been trying to get as many pictures and videos as possible before I make the ride out there to buy it. Had the salesman send me some
Pictures to see how the cab between the cap and bed look. I know if this gap looks off that it could be a sign of the truck being jumped. What do you experts think? Does everything look good or should I run away from this deal?

5691F5FA-27DD-4955-B69B-34B36B058E0E.jpeg

8A71A0D4-3962-45C1-B7B9-1ADBE0574BCD.jpegEFA06CD5-FB94-4BCE-BAF3-C427D03279D2.jpeg

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Great man thank you. I feel a bit better now about it all things considered. This would be my first raptor so I’m researching everything I can to make sure I’m not buying a hunk of junk

I hear ya. This is my first one also and its been about a year now.

First thing i did was fix and waxoyl anything that even looked like rust and then started to do fluid changes on everything. Oil, power steering, trans etc. just so i know its been done.

GL and hope it works out for ya. :)

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2014 raptor 60k miles, one owner. Truck is located out of state so I’ve been trying to get as many pictures and videos as possible before I make the ride out there to buy it. Had the salesman send me some
Pictures to see how the cab between the cap and bed look. I know if this gap looks off that it could be a sign of the truck being jumped. What do you experts think? Does everything look good or should I run away from this deal?

View attachment 374598

View attachment 374599View attachment 374600
Looks normal to me also.