Is this gap normal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does that actually matter in any way? +/- .250" or so?

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah ford UAW workers are LOL at times especially when they are getting screwed over by the suits which they feel they are all the time. I had to adjust my hood on the wife's explorer. I think sometimes your quality inspector may have been 5 minutes late for his break or your truck was made on Friday.
Well it’s a good thing they are going to make more money, I’m sure that will take care of qc issues…

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2016 GT 350 was the Ford workers highest achievement. If one of your bumpers didn’t fall off on the way home after you bought it, it was a good day. Mine was delivered without a shifter knob and the techs at the dealership had no clue of how to install the front splitter. Quality is job 1.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 2016 GT 350 was the Ford workers highest achievement. If one of your bumpers didn’t fall off on the way home after you bought it, it was a good day. Mine was delivered without a shifter knob and the techs at the dealership had no clue of how to install the front splitter. Quality is job 1.
UAW asking for raises and they cant even maintain good workmanship…

Its honestly really sad.