Does Anyone actually buy a Raptor at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
@Shaggy - @Rap2Go is back again.

Snitch!

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Another snitch!

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

I just don't get it. This guy is making it known to a Raptor community that he has Raptors on hand for MSRP. Are you guys pissed because you paid 5k, 10k, 15k over MSRP?

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Snitch!

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Another snitch!

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

I just don't get it. This guy is making it known to a Raptor community that he has Raptors on hand for MSRP. Are you guys pissed because you paid 5k, 10k, 15k over MSRP?

You don’t get it because you don’t understand forum rules. First vendors pay a fee to sell on this forum, at least he could be a supporting member, or have at least 50 posts. And no I didn’t buy a Jenny. Have enough lawn equipment.

Jasoncor

Reaction score
You don’t get it because you don’t understand forum rules. First vendors pay a fee to sell on this forum, at least he could be a supporting member, or have at least 50 posts. And no I didn’t buy a Jenny. Have enough lawn equipment.

He said he tried contacting a mod about becoming a supporting member with no response. Then another mod said we didn’t respond for a reason just to be a ****. You mods make no freaking sense.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
well heck. thanks to someone quoting him he doesn’t have to create a new account because his 4 Raps and telephone number are quoted by a non banned user. So now we have the guy’s contact info and if anyone’s interested, they can call.

@ThugHunter’s got a point. a year ago there were users here who’d have willingly sacrificed another human to land a Rap at MSRP.

we got bigger fish to fry like sasquatch77/mcnawsty/MGD/sasquatch78/you know who that just reregistered again after being banned a 4th time... 3rd time on it’s main account.

An avoidable problem...

allenfrx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
None within 500miles being advertised from Augusta GA.

I laughed at the dealer mark up and told my local dealers new car manager that was a joke and a good way to lose a long time loyal customer.

He laughed back at me and informed me they would indeed get the price asked.....not even considering taking a $10,000 mark up off of a raptor or GT350....they had a white anniversary mustang for about $10,000 over sit in the show room for ever also.

Not sure what to say...they keep me pushed into the used market for both stangs and RAPs.

I paid $47k on a 14 that originally stickerd for around $56k that they claimed had originally sold for almost 70k (i believe it w their mark ups) that they had been asking for 55k as the used price......

Gerald Jones Ford in Augusta Ga.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

smoothie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
None within 500miles being advertised from Augusta GA.

I laughed at the dealer mark up and told my local dealers new car manager that was a joke and a good way to lose a long time loyal customer.

He laughed back at me and informed me they would indeed get the price asked.....not even considering taking a $10,000 mark up off of a raptor or GT350....they had a white anniversary mustang for about $10,000 over sit in the show room for ever also.

Not sure what to say...they keep me pushed into the used market for both stangs and RAPs.

I paid $47k on a 14 that originally stickerd for around $56k that they claimed had originally sold for almost 70k (i believe it w their mark ups) that they had been asking for 55k as the used price......

Gerald Jones Ford in Augusta Ga.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Stone Mountain has them at msrp

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van

This forum has many rules that are overlooked or just flat out ignored. I even recall a mod coming on here to tell people to chill out and act civil. This place hasn't been civil in over 2 years since the Gen1 vs. Gen2 wars began.

And he said he has been trying to become a supporting member with zero response from whomever makes that decision. I assume like Randy use to be when he would come on here and offer deals on Gen1's. Rather than chase the guy off, allow prospective buyers to pursue a reasonable, at this time, price. And why are you in here chasing Gen2 sellers/owners off if you have no interest in "lawn equipment" as you say it?

Last edited:

ukantwin

Reaction score
damn guess i have to show proof here... paper work doesnt show shit to be honest ... i traded in a car and had them move the discount towards the trade to get maximum trade in credit... but believe what you want...

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 53
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 59
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 58