Does Anyone actually buy a Raptor at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorUSN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In NJ MSRP was very tough to find beginning back in 2016 when initial orders were being placed and still is. If anyone is looking for an MSRP deal and doesn’t mind a road trip to get the truck when delivered feel free to shoot me a PM. My dealer still has 1 allocation left and is selling at MSRP. That was as of last week.

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't get it. We use to help people find deals on here and now we have members chasing off people with MSRP trucks. Msrp is a deal in some states.
nobody running anybody off. just saying dont pump 5-10k under msrp cause unless you know the dealer owner you aint gettin that sorry. at least not today. maybe in the future.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nobody running anybody off. just saying dont pump 5-10k under msrp cause unless you know the dealer owner you aint gettin that sorry. at least not today. maybe in the future.

My post was towards the ones running off a guy posting multiple MSRP trucks he has on the lot.

However, I got around $3700 under sticker on a order that I just picked up yesterday.

$1,000 over invoice deal.
Invoice price went up around $300 from the time I left a deposit to pick up and they honored the original quoted price.

4C4SjS.jpg

REebBe.jpg

ePT3r1.jpg

Last edited:

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van

Follow along, cuz you apparently missed something. A guy, who is obviously a salesperson, has been coming onto the forum advertising his MSRP inventory and people are getting him banned. He's absolutely getting run off by certain forum members!

While it may be against the forum rules, there's a ton of other forum rules broken that are blatantly disregarded by mods on an hourly basis.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My post was towards the ones running off a guy posting multiple MSRP trucks he has on the lot.

However, I got around $3700 under sticker on a order that I just picked up yesterday.

$1,000 over invoice deal.
Invoice price went up around $300 from the time I left a deposit to pick up and they honored the original quoted price.

4C4SjS.jpg

REebBe.jpg

ePT3r1.jpg

Yeah, but it's blue. Of course you got it cheaper.