Does Anyone actually buy a Raptor at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had to pay sticker in Southwest KY. Feel bad now that reading others are paying well below in my state. We also have a major history with our dealer. 1 car, 1 Loaded Mariner, 1 Loaded Explorer, and Loaded 18 Raptor. Next time if this isn’t my forever truck will use Ford family incentive program like did on the Explorer. Father in law married into the program.

Don’t feel bad, in many areas (especially CA) people are still paying $10k to $20k over MSRP. The Ford discount plans (A/X/Z) don’t apply to Raptor, RS, or Shelby products.

Alford78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I knew discounts weren’t available on those but didn’t realize couldn’t use the Ford family financing pricing (not sure on the proper name). We used it for the first time on her Expedition after purchased my Raptor. It was nice. She literally just walked in and barely had to negotiate a few small favors basically. The Expedition and my Raptor both needed Black powder coating on the wheels and the Expedition needed the entertainment DVD monitors. We gladly paid for the actual monitors and coating but they took care of it for us which really helped with my Raptor being that they gave me a loner while it was getting done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TomG

Reaction score
I bought a loaded '19 this week from Mountain View Ford in Chattanooga, TN. Worked with Chris Yancey (423 243 8976). He was awesome, straight forward and not pushy at all. Received 2k more in trade on my '13 SCREW Platinum than any other dealer offered and $6k+ off of MSRP on the Raptor.