discounted '13 in stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
FreightTerrain

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is a great deal...someone needs to jump on that...

yup. i didnt factor in fuel and ad fee. wonder why theyre discounting? i was told by the internet sales manager when i shopped there that they would sell an ordered raptor for $50 over invoice but not one on the lot

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It seems they have 3 stock orders and only this one is $50 over invoice. Perhaps they are having issues moving them?

yup. i didnt factor in fuel and ad fee. wonder why theyre discounting? i was told by the internet sales manager when i shopped there that they would sell an ordered raptor for $50 over invoice but not one on the lot

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It seems they have 3 stock orders and only this one is $50 over invoice. Perhaps they are having issues moving them?

Most likely a floor plan issue... you figure unless the dealer pays cash 3 Raptors @ $49K per is a lot of capital tied up...$150k floors quit a few vehicles...IMO

Also for some dealers, specifically larger ones, it is all about volume...Tehy would rather sell 5 at invoice plus $1K and receive the holdback

OP
OP
FreightTerrain

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score

did you mean 3 more? 4 total. the other 3 have side graphics and one has the hood graphics as well. maybe they just want to draw customers in and sell em on the look of the graphics. they posted pics of a blue one with side graphics and it does look sick

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are right. They do have 4 total.

did you mean 3 more? 4 total. the other 3 have side graphics and one has the hood graphics as well. maybe they just want to draw customers in and sell em on the look of the graphics. they posted pics of a blue one with side graphics and it does look sick

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

I think I know why they are discounting this one. They have 4 raptors and only this one is an O/T 1 .. so it was a special order and thus a sold truck. I bet the buyer backed out.

I'd like to know that myself.