Highlighted posts from Saturday, Nov. 13, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 12, 2021 * 23 posts * 667 views
Lumpycrown845 said: She's still breaking in just a little roll on! This thing has way more tq stock for stock vs a Gen 2. Ford is hiding numbers. With this 5 link she puts the power down [link] Read more >>
November 12, 2021 * 15 posts * 559 views
K9 EXPERT said: Please do not shoot me, but I laid eyes on a 2021 blue Raptor this afternoon and for the most part, I'm not impressed. I think the interior has been cheapened when compared to ... Read more >>
November 12, 2021 * 8 posts * 420 views
FitzyGoesOffroad said: Holy hell. HOLY. HELL. This truck man. I'll say I'm new to trucks and certainly to the Raptor (drove a rental 2021 F150 XLT for a few months and fell in love, ordered the Raptor). ... Read more >>
November 12, 2021 * 7 posts * 321 views
Martin Brand said: Hey guys! I'm a Gen 2 owner - but didn't see that option when I came across this! There also wasn't a colour option, but I think the CO is a fun colour for a model anyway Little ... Read more >>
November 12, 2021 * 10 posts * 115 views
CoronaRaptor said: Trying to figure out if I would need chains or not, is there high mountain pass's on this route? Haven't decided if I'm towing my trailer and how or if I am making this trip down ... Read more >>
November 12, 2021 * 5 posts * 85 views
John M said: A few phone pictures from the Grand Canyon. Real pictures to follow soon. [image] Read more >>
November 12, 2021 * 4 posts * 77 views
Derek50 said: The names Derek. Been on the forum for a bit but I got a low mileage 2012 Screw a couple months ago. Been doing a bunch of maintenance and cheap mods to it for now. Blasted through ... Read more >>
November 13, 2021 * 6 posts * 101 views
GitErDunn said: Want to find out what us Canadians are averaging for pricing on their '21 Raptors. 35 vs 37 package fully loaded/not fully loaded. I'm thinking I may just bite the bullet and buy ... Read more >>
November 12, 2021 * 3 posts * 141 views
Lumpycrown845 said: Trying to figure out if this is the live valves making noise since the trucks not on they are not active?? [link] Read more >>
November 12, 2021 * 3 posts * 194 views
TXAG said: Howdy! I have a client that manages a dealership that said he can get me a raptor at msrp. I built one last night, and will include the link. Here's my questions: -800A standard ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...