DHM Exhaust Cut Out- Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm getting mine installed tomorrow. Will take as many pics as possible. Here is a little raptor **** to start with. Havent opened it up just yet. Waiting for tomorrow.

UPDATE: I have picture and a video for you.. All installed and everything

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0amVtbbnGVs

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1301002121.639732.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1301002121.639732.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
OP
OP
xBX

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experiential feedback on DHM vs. QTP??

I've read tons of reviews about the QTP breaking and having no warranty. Least DHM offers 4 years.... That sold me.

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've read tons of reviews about the QTP breaking and having no warranty. Least DHM offers 4 years.... That sold me.

Interesting... I like how the design is on the QTP more but I'd hate to have an issue with it once its installed.

Anyone else have any feedback?

Jeff

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do these cut outs increase HP or just increase exhaust rumble?

My truck is slower with the cutout open than it is with it closed. I think they were invented just there to show people that spend tons of $$$$ on an after market exhaust that less back pressure doesn't really increase HP.

Same goes for a CAI in my book. My truck doesn't run much faster when it's cold outside than when it's hot outside.

These statements will likely bring a rain storm of shit on my head, but i'm ready. Bring it.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
My truck is slower with the cutout open than it is with it closed. I think they were invented just there to show people that spend tons of $$$$ on an after market exhaust that less back pressure doesn't really increase HP.

Same goes for a CAI in my book. My truck doesn't run much faster when it's cold outside than when it's hot outside.

These statements will likely bring a rain storm of shit on my head, but i'm ready. Bring it.

Need an umbrella

attachment.php

Attachments

• George-W-Bush-umbrella.jpg
    George-W-Bush-umbrella.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 401