Deaver Rear Springs Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my 2014, I want deavers in the rear , just wondering if it got rid of the ""JARRING'' you get when hitting stuff like a single pothole at speed, or going over speed bumps , and the back of the truck does the jar, hop thing.

I'm stock, on 44 psi stocks tires.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On my 2014, I want deavers in the rear , just wondering if it got rid of the ""JARRING'' you get when hitting stuff like a single pothole at speed, or going over speed bumps , and the back of the truck does the jar, hop thing.

I'm stock, on 44 psi stocks tires.

Yes, it will be an amazing improvement!!! Not traction bars or anything, but the rear end of the truck will seem planted over most of the things you will encounter on the street and the trail.

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, it will be an amazing improvement!!! Not traction bars or anything, but the rear end of the truck will seem planted over most of the things you will encounter on the street and the trail.

Thanks, sounds like a worthy investment!

How long did it take you to do the install? Did you drive way it? Or shop lift it?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, sounds like a worthy investment!

How long did it take you to do the install? Did you drive way it? Or shop lift it?

We did it ourselves. It was actually one of the funnest mods that we have done so far. You will need a way to lift the whole rear of the truck off the ground and then have an extra jack under the diff to raise and lower the rear end and independently. It was the first time we had done this, so start to finish it took us about 2 1/2 hours. Make sure that you recheck all of the torques after 50 miles or so as everything will set in and loosen up some.

Good luck, and if you would like a quote for the springs, let me know.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish I had done the deavers on day1, best mod on truck hands down.

Consider paying a little more to get them powdercoated too. Had my 2nd set done and look great

just Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, should have done something to mine. Three months in and they are rusty as crap. But now I'm too lazy to take them back off to get cleaned up.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
for those in the midwest salt belt, it's now a requirement from deaver

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We did it ourselves. It was actually one of the funnest mods that we have done so far. You will need a way to lift the whole rear of the truck off the ground and then have an extra jack under the diff to raise and lower the rear end and independently. It was the first time we had done this, so start to finish it took us about 2 1/2 hours. Make sure that you recheck all of the torques after 50 miles or so as everything will set in and loosen up some.

Good luck, and if you would like a quote for the springs, let me know.

Yes, that would be good, deavers and shackles, powder coated. What model deaver with the camburg would equal stock ride height or a bit taller?

''Price check isle 3!''

Last edited: