Deaver Rear Springs Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my truck back today from replacing the rear springs and upgrading the driveshaft. Holy shitballs! What a difference. I was getting crazy wheel hop when hitting it, and now the ass just stays on the ground even when nailing it. The ride quality is much better as well. Very impressed with the improvements. I should have done this a long time ago. Especially with as much hp as I am pushing. Anyone who has an SC this is a must.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Just installed Deaver +2 and Camburg Shackles this weekend as well. The rear end is night and day compared to stock springs!

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Do you feel the camburg shackles were worth the upgrade?

The entire rear-end feels far better than before. I can't say if that's from the Deaver's alone or both. I've read the rear shackles are "considered" a weak spot so for me the extra $150 was worth the price plus the fact the OEM leaf had been removed for the Deaver's making the swap very simple.

Jarrett at SVC said he runs the Ford OEM shackles on all his modified Raptor's and never had an issue...

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Does it sit lower or higher than the stock ones?

Ruby is right about stock height but right now I'm riding a little high. I don't think they have settled yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc