Deaver/eibach combo ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally checked my height in Forscan. Appears the fronts are sitting at 30mm. I have had my springs on for a few months now. Rear shows 3mm, which should be normal.

Did anyone confirm with a before and after Forscan reading that had the ride height reset at the dealer?

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone give me a ball park figure for what total installation cost will be for a shop to do Deaver/Eibach install? Just want to make sure I'm not being taken advantage of when I walk in the door with the "raptor tax "

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can anyone give me a ball park figure for what total installation cost will be for a shop to do Deaver/Eibach install? Just want to make sure I'm not being taken advantage of when I walk in the door with the "raptor tax "

True Dat! Front springs are normally 3-4 hours of labor. That can go + or - depending on shop or skill of the mechanic. Rears I cant account for.