Dead Gen 2 35k Miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It was meant as a Joke but yeah the FD Mazda RX7s also used sequential turbos.

flwrappeder

Reaction score
Don't know but it seemed the Gen 1 peps are a lot more laid back when I had one than Gen 2s. Could be the SIZE issue everyone references. I used to own a Tacoma and a Frontier so those had itty bitty v6s too.

I like the Gen 2s and IMO the truck is great for what it is. Lets don't kid ourselves, TRX drivers and every Superduty in the world looks down on us cause we have a v6 in the engine bay and not a Cummins or Powerstroke.

Like it or not just the way it is. Enough with the side bar, great they fixed the OPs ride hopefully they will provide an additional warranty with it too.
im really liking the raptor after about a month of ownership. i drive it and my 17 powerstroke about evenly. They are both great vehicles for what they are designed to do. i believe the raptor could hang with my 6.7, very simillar torque feeling to me. Its so easy to park too. the powerstroke is not.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Another case of post first, research later. Removing all doubt..

I never said it was, it was a joke as in I only needed a small amount of boost to dust that one under full boost the truck will move.

Last edited: