Dead Gen 2 35k Miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
12ozcurls

12ozcurls

Reaction score
Posted this earlier but it disappeared. Dealership ordered an longblock from Ford. They will tear into engine early next week when more parts arrive but they tarted it and apparently it sounds terrible. They said they found quite a bit of metal in the engine. I’ll post more when I hear more. I’ve had zero phaser rattles and zero problems up to the total failure.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Posted this earlier but it disappeared. Dealership ordered an longblock from Ford. They will tear into engine early next week when more parts arrive but they tarted it and apparently it sounds terrible. They said they found quite a bit of metal in the engine. I’ll post more when I hear more. I’ve had zero phaser rattles and zero problems up to the total failure.

why don't they order a brand new engine,isn't like Ford doesn't have a ton of crate 3.5 Raptor motors laying around.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Should be long block, both turbos ,oil cooler and possibly intake manifold . Anything that has oil passages. Sounds like it will be good to go soon.