Curved 20" LED bumper light install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

menerso

2019 Raptor SCREW
Reaction score
I looked all over to see if anyone had a curved 20 inch light in the front bumper. I didn't find any pictures so I figured I would show you what it looks like. I don't need to go through the install since there are several other threads for that.

Looks good. Pain in ass getting the side screws tight, but I got it down.

Also, lowered my license plate too.

20inBumperLiteFront.jpg

20inBumperLiteSide.jpg

20inBumperLiteTop.jpg

OP
OP
menerso

menerso

2019 Raptor SCREW
Reaction score

raptrcrzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Camarors64

Reaction score
How did you mount your license plate? How is the output of your bar?
It looks like you used the rigid mounting bracket, did you just follow rigids instructions?

OP
OP
menerso

menerso

2019 Raptor SCREW
Reaction score
I did use the Rigid mount. I went by their instructuctions other than i drilled holes @ 2" from the edges (there was a lot of room)

As for the plate, I drilled new holes in the bottom part of the bumper and put threaded inserts in. The plastic factory plate mount fit perfect and the hooks on the back of the mount are pressed up against the bumper so that it supports it too.

Output is really good. I have a 30" that is on order and I am putting that one behind the grill. The combined output will be more than enough... but I say that now.

marty

How did you mount your license plate? How is the output of your bar?
It looks like you used the rigid mounting bracket, did you just follow rigids instructions?