Considering switching from silver to terrain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abrown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am seriously considering trading in my ingot silver for a terrain, but just can't decide. Anyone got some good pics of their terrain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was debating the Terrain over Silver before I decided on silver. I love the terrain but was afraid I would get tired of the color over time. Silver is one of those colors that just looks very industrial and machine-like and never gets old IMHO. You can't go wrong with either one!

OP
OP
abrown

abrown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna go look at the terrain today, park them side by side, and see which gives me a bigger chub

OP
OP
abrown

abrown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought about that too, just not sure how it would affect resale if for some reason I do decide to trade/sell it

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are both great colors. The silver is timeless and understated. The terrain may pop because of the odd hue that is rare on the road. I would base your decision on how much it's going to hit your wallet.
Is a color change worth it?

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here ya go!

7amyny7u.jpg

evuzybum.jpg

y8upugev.jpg

upy6evah.jpg

eqa5u3ud.jpg