Skid plate paint color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

welndmn

Reaction score
Long time lurker, what can I say, I don't have much to say...

On my 2019 and the recent trip to Baja for the 1000 I beat up my stock front skid plate pretty bad.
I saw a few threads here mention the color being ingot silver, but that just looks too dark of gray.
Does anyone know the paint code or a close match from the store that I can repaint the stock front skid plate?
The autobody paint shops here are open M-F 8-5 and I'm gone at work during those hours.

I saw some threads here where people painted it black, so I might end up doing that or even raptor lining it, I just liked the silver color.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I bought some touch up for my 2020 lower bumper and skid plate a few years ago, It was from a company called touch up direct. I cant find the code but the color they had matched pretty close. Try looking it up, I'll see if I can find the code on the can. They have Raptor grey which matched the fender and flares very well, and they also had the Raptor silver, or at least they did.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF

Remove it, prep it and hit it with bed liner in a can.
Reassemble and move on with life.

It’s a Raptor. The skid plate is supposed to be dinged up.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Long time lurker, what can I say, I don't have much to say...

On my 2019 and the recent trip to Baja for the 1000 I beat up my stock front skid plate pretty bad.
I saw a few threads here mention the color being ingot silver, but that just looks too dark of gray.
Does anyone know the paint code or a close match from the store that I can repaint the stock front skid plate?
The autobody paint shops here are open M-F 8-5 and I'm gone at work during those hours.

I saw some threads here where people painted it black, so I might end up doing that or even raptor lining it, I just liked the silver color.
Ingot silver is a light silver, magnetic is dark like the flares..

Fairly sure the skidplate is ingot silver with no clear, and the flares on gen2 magnetic with no clear, but gen1 had sterling gray and another color for bumpers/flares