Completely lost 6.2l random issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Myrench

Reaction score
Did anybody come up with a resolution on this post? I'm currently having issues with my truck. Getting codes P060A, P0600 and U0300. The dealer replaced BCM, the engine still dies randomly.

Myrench

Reaction score
Did anybody come up with a resolution on this post? I'm currently having issues with my truck. Getting codes P060A, P0600 and U0300. The dealer replaced BCM, the engine still dies randomly.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You should start your own thread, its easy and then you will get more responses. Have you checked your wiring harness that runs to your transmission, etc.

WetDirt

Reaction score
Okay, I am having some intermitting issues.
It all started with a low idle (500rpm) at idle which makes it shudder when easing off the brakes (figured it was the canister purge valve) with no luck.
While idling it will randomly die with no CEL's.
During highway speeds it will shudder, like it falls on its face for a split second with no CEL's.
Other times while driving around it will go into limp mode throwing quite a bit of different codes at time like P0600, P060A, P115E, U0300, P1674, P061B, P2112, P064D, P064E, and P2112.
It all goes away when cycling the ignition.
I have replaced the canister purge valve, cleaned the MAF, changed spark plugs, fuse 27 mod, I am lost as what to do next.
I don't want to dump the money into a new PCM right away or give money to the stealership for the lead frame if it doesn't need it.

If any of ya'll have any input or can point me in the right direction, I would HIGHLY appreciate it.

Thanks,

Will
Hey, just recently I’ve got the same exact issues, all of them. What ended up with yours? Thanks for any help.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Clean/sand all Body Grounds. There is a main body ground below passenger door, several in engine compartment and one behind each kick panel.
Replace the battery.
Fuel Pump relay connector is on the frame rail drivers side back by the spare. It fails and cause intermitting issues.
You already did Fuse 27 so I would check the wire loom, the cables going to and from power distribution block et.
Do all that before a BCM