cobb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My truck made great power/torque on the COBB Off the shelf map if that's all you need. You can get some more power out of it with custom tuning, lowering boost a bit. But thats not going to hurt the truck. It was probably a hot humid day and the truck needed that much boost to hit its target load

NE Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck made great power/torque on the COBB Off the shelf map if that's all you need. You can get some more power out of it with custom tuning, lowering boost a bit. But thats not going to hurt the truck. It was probably a hot humid day and the truck needed that much boost to hit its target load

Thanks for the response. I am interested in learning some more about your tunes - do you offer a towing tune as well? Currently when I tow I revert back to stock tune per Cobb suggestions. I may be interested in going the Goose route. I have read good things :)

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I am interested in learning some more about your tunes - do you offer a towing tune as well? Currently when I tow I revert back to stock tune per Cobb suggestions. I may be interested in going the Goose route. I have read good things :)

I do, but you can always go back to the stock tune. My tow map is a mild 20-25whp over stock to assist with towing slightly.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called Cobb and was told 19-20 do not have Est HP and soon it will be removed 100% from all cobb as a option gauge

reason I as told is 18 year old kids kept calling saying my subaru is suppose to make 300hp and cobb says 220hp lol

so was more of a headache for cobb to keep it even though its not meant to be a actual # like a dyno

There are some monitors that are not available.

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i talked via email , they removed with the last update , torque was supposed to be removed 2 . guess it was a mess up , both will be removed with future update

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im def getting a goosetune soon , the wife is slready complaining the stage 1 ots. tune from cobb is to much power , lmao