cobb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed cobb stage 1 93 tune with trans tune , holy smokes the truck gets sideways at 40 mph flooring it ,I can only imagine a goose tune . stay tuned thats coming next . boost is at 22-23 psi

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is great! I have stage 2 and love it. Had issues early on with misfires but gapped my plugs to .026 and it runs really great and pulls hardAF.

I bet goosetuned is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kmorgs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed cobb stage 1 93 tune with trans tune , holy smokes the truck gets sideways at 40 mph flooring it ,I can only imagine a goose tune . stay tuned thats coming next . boost is at 22-23 psi
Isn't 22-23psi stage 2?

Raptorrunner2019

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is what I thought. Goosetuned keeps it at 18 psi on stage 2 and I like the feel much better than Cobb stage 2. Less boost, more power, better feel... win win win

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@wgr73 (goose tuned) blows away cobb tune and like other said his tune will reduce boost to 18 max much safer and makes more power no need for 22-23 psi

you want to be blow away get his E50 tune

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i put in the stage 1cobb 93 oct , and the psi is 22-23 . but i still doing a goosetune soon . truck was going sidaways at 40-50 floored so its quite a bit more power .

Kmorgs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is what I thought. Goosetuned keeps it at 18 psi on stage 2 and I like the feel much better than Cobb stage 2. Less boost, more power, better feel... win win win
Yeah i've seen his tune makes less boost. Was kind of surprised the boost on Stage 2 Cobb with the small turbos, but i trust they know what they are doing with all the R&D they do. Goosetune must increase timing etc to make the power and lower the boost on 93 tune. Think i will end up going goosetuned at some point too.

desertfox73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@wgr73 (goose tuned) blows away cobb tune and like other said his tune will reduce boost to 18 max much safer and makes more power no need for 22-23 psi

you want to be blow away get his E50 tune

I'm new to this truck/tuning system, so I'm dumb, but I assume the Goosetune runs off the Cobb hardware, is that right?

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm new to this truck/tuning system, so I'm dumb, but I assume the Goosetune runs off the Cobb hardware, is that right?
No worries we all started new at some point here to help. Correct cobb is the handheld unit and software tune and goosetune is a custom to specific to your truck

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk