COBB tuning Raptor tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nood1es

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve tried it, but coming from a proper DSG transmission to this 10 speed leaves ALOT to be desired.

I wonder if there’s updated software from Ford for the 2017s? Mine is absolutely terrible.
There’s members mentioning about getting a tcm flash from the dealer n it helped.

Otherwise Cobb should be coming out with a tranny tune soon.. if u can’t wait there’s a few tuners that offer it too in the mean time to hold you off for Cobb.

MrBear

Reaction score
There is a calibration update available from Ford. I have an early build 18 and the shifting had gotten unbearable and I updated the calibration and it was a night and day difference.

SleekMagnetic

Reaction score
There is a calibration update available from Ford. I have an early build 18 and the shifting had gotten unbearable and I updated the calibration and it was a night and day difference.

Awesome, I’ll give them a call.

My transmission has gotten worse over time. We have 10 speed f150s w/ 5.0s at work and it’s a night and day difference.

Cobb, PLEASE get your TCU tune out! the drivability of my Cobb turned truck is unbearable to drive. I saw 26 lbs of boost the other day and it wouldn’t downshift to a proper gear to accelerate based on the input I was giving. I know that’s putting undue strain on the driveline.

Can I be a test mule for your trans tune? I’d gladly help