COBB tuning Raptor tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeltaRaptor

Reaction score
I have a 2017 with Cobb AP that I used to use for my GTR. Cobb was great in having it relicensed to my Ford Raptor. I use the OTS 91 and 93 Map and it is nothing short of amazing. I also have their Intercooler. Cobb is doing it right and I am a huge supporter. The thing I like the most is that it is always updatable for new features.
I also use their handle mount and it fits perfectly.

RAG13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed Cobb last week and they said the 19 tune is coming soon, probably this month. What I don't understand is why have all the other tuners come out with their 19 tunes while Cobb has not as of yet? Maybe they do a little more R&D? I did hear that they were one of the best, so I guess I'll wait.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What I don't understand is why have all the other tuners come out with their 19 tunes while Cobb has not as of yet? Maybe they do a little more R&D? I did hear that they were one of the best, so I guess I'll wait.

*A lot* of R&D :)

I'd definitely wait for COBB.