GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CurtZX

Reaction score
First impressions are.....wow!! Did some data logging this weekend so looking forward to refining the tune even more, but I think the most noticeable difference so far (over the JB4, in my case) is the truck just runs BETTER. I can't think of any reason I would recommend the JB4 on a raptor compared to an ECU tune, and I was able to put about 9,000kms on it before I switched to the Cobb stuff. Truck runs better in normal conditions, in no boost to low boost to high boost. I am actually very rarely on the throttle in a full boost setting, so as a daily driver its just nice to be able to get full advantage of what this engine can do, its very snappy and responsible with this tune so for everyday driving with traffic its nice to be able to get where you need to go and not have to wait for the turbos to wake up. I feel like the factory tune is so sluggish, the JB4 makes it less sluggish but you can tell its still not totally there. I would highly recommend trying out the cobb accessport, and even moreso recommend GooseTuned!

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
First impressions are.....wow!! Did some data logging this weekend so looking forward to refining the tune even more, but I think the most noticeable difference so far (over the JB4, in my case) is the truck just runs BETTER. I can't think of any reason I would recommend the JB4 on a raptor compared to an ECU tune, and I was able to put about 9,000kms on it before I switched to the Cobb stuff. Truck runs better in normal conditions, in no boost to low boost to high boost. I am actually very rarely on the throttle in a full boost setting, so as a daily driver its just nice to be able to get full advantage of what this engine can do, its very snappy and responsible with this tune so for everyday driving with traffic its nice to be able to get where you need to go and not have to wait for the turbos to wake up. I feel like the factory tune is so sluggish, the JB4 makes it less sluggish but you can tell its still not totally there. I would highly recommend trying out the cobb accessport, and even moreso recommend GooseTuned!

Thanks a ton man!! I appreciate the feedback and kind words!

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone go from Cobb Stage 2 to Goose Stage 2 (assuming they are comparable setups)? I’m ‘happy’ with the Cobb OTS but didn’t get he pick up I would have expected going from stage 1 to stage 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
I've been enjoying my Stage 2 Goosetuned for a couple months now and it transformed the truck. I had the Cobb IC and CAI installed prior to the tune. My Velocity AP valvetronic exhaust just arrived and will be installed this weekend! Can't wait to do some datalogging after this is installed! The project is almost complete.....for now.

pete888

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had the tune since May and I've been very happy with it. The stage 2 from COBB vs. Goosetuned is night and day difference.