GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nood1es

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So a couple weeks back I posted a Stage 2 2018 Gen 2 customer that I was working remotely with. He is running one of my E40 calibrations. His truck picked up a REAL +117whp on my map, learned vs learned.

Well I had the opportunity to best that! Another Stage 2 2019 customer that went from stock (learned!) to Stage 2 93oct, to Stage 2 E50! Very similar results were had.

Stock: 319whp 376wtq

93oct: 387whp 434wtq (+70whp +58wtq)

E50: 439whp 478wtq (+120whp +102wtq)

Again, really impressive results using quality fuel. And done at 22.5psi!

View attachment 128376

View attachment 128377
Awesome tune man! Truck feels ridiculous with a splash of the corn juice!

lxu

Reaction score
So a couple weeks back I posted a Stage 2 2018 Gen 2 customer that I was working remotely with. He is running one of my E40 calibrations. His truck picked up a REAL +117whp on my map, learned vs learned.

Well I had the opportunity to best that! Another Stage 2 2019 customer that went from stock (learned!) to Stage 2 93oct, to Stage 2 E50! Very similar results were had.

Stock: 319whp 376wtq

93oct: 387whp 434wtq (+70whp +58wtq)

E50: 439whp 478wtq (+120whp +102wtq)

Again, really impressive results using quality fuel. And done at 22.5psi!

View attachment 128376

View attachment 128377
Nice gains man!

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey, Goose. What does "learned" mean?

When you reset the truck ecu it defaults to a lower octane level. That lowers boost and timing which lowers power output. After running the truck in boost for a few miles the truck will *learn* a higher octane which will raise power back to normal.

A lot of other raptor dyno sheets show this lower (unlearned) number as a baseline which means when the truck is tuned (which most of the time is already in learn mode) the truck appears to have gained 100+hp when in all reality if you let the truck learn after a reset power would’ve went up 40-50whp where it should be

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
When you reset the truck ecu it defaults to a lower octane level. That lowers boost and timing which lowers power output. After running the truck in boost for a few miles the truck will *learn* a higher octane which will raise power back to normal.

A lot of other raptor dyno sheets show this lower (unlearned) number as a baseline which means when the truck is tuned (which most of the time is already in learn mode) the truck appears to have gained 100+hp when in all reality if you let the truck learn after a reset power would’ve went up 40-50whp where it should be

Note that the Cobb software allows you to set the default OAR to a higher or lower value depending on the ecu year, so you don’t need to go through the “learning” process during the tuning process or switching maps. I haven’t checked it out thoroughly yet as I’m still running the MPT until Cobb gets trans tune sorted.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Note that the Cobb software allows you to set the default OAR to a higher or lower value depending on the ecu year, so you don’t need to go through the “learning” process during the tuning process or switching maps. I haven’t checked it out thoroughly yet as I’m still running the MPT until Cobb gets trans tune sorted.

Yes! Thanks for adding that. Most tunes are learned (max power) after a flash. So comparing it to a stock unlearned (the least amount of power the truck can put out)isn’t exactly apples to apples