Chicago finest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roy Esslinger

Reaction score
I wonder why the big discount in just a few weeks from a huge ADM
I don't know where to post this but I just ordered my Raptor and it will be built on the 11th of February. I purchased the electric running board that lowers 8 inches so I can get up in it. I am 70 yrs old and would like to sell the stock one as soon as it is delivered. Where should I post it.

Blusmbl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just checked on that truck and they have it listed at 7,000. UNDER STICKER NOW

That's usually an error. I kept seeing that when I was shopping for my 18. Either their software or some unknowing person who runs the website posts the prices at what their invoice is. When you contact them, you are going to be told it was a mistake.

When I bought my 18 the sales guy showed me the invoice price and it was ~4k lower than sticker, which aligned with some of the internet listings I'd seen from other dealers that would magically change as soon as I contacted them.