Ford Order Status Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RapGen

Reaction score
Well, once yours is built, the Rail waiting game will be torture as well. Mine was built on December 22. A week ago it was in Atlanta. A week after, it was in Tuscaloosa, AL. It traveled 202 miles in 1 week. The Rail system is a joke. My order status first showed the truck being delivered the first week of Jan. it keeps being pushed back and now says March 3rd, but I’ve seen many members, and my dealership has also seen, that once it hits the final rail destination, in my case New Orleans, it can take up to a month to go from the rail yard to the dealership.

So who knows, at least it isn’t like my Mach-e Perf Edition. I ordered that thing and it took 9 months. I lost an additional $2,500 Louisiana tax credit because the state revoked the tax credit the month before my car was delivered…

RapGen

Reaction score
And yes, I do have a Mach-e Electric thing. I’m getting the Raptor R for the environment. After all, the plants and trees need the CO2 to survive. Buy a Raptor R, SAVE THE TREES!