Chicago finest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still many dealers around here at ADM. They are selling them also. One does need to educate ones self, no doubt. But, I can not persecute said dealers for doing so. It is a free market. If selling my Raptor and someone wanted to give me 10K more than the market was bringing I wouldn't hesitate selling it.

Sam

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most dealers here in Houston are over MSRP. I found one that dealership that sells for MSRP and I actually got mine for under MSRP (not going to act like substantially but I was happy)

I experienced the same with Houston dealers, so I went across the border to OK.

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One dealer in VA wants $92-95k for an in stock unit. I called them to confirm the price the answer I got was "Yes, $95k since it's a rare truck."

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One dealer in VA wants $92-95k for an in stock unit. I called them to confirm the price the answer I got was "Yes, $95k since it's a rare truck."

:321: Some dealers are so stupid. Rare where, within your town, your dealership maybe......but you can find a dozen like it on the internet. They prey on the gullible, impulse buyer.

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep....those D.C. area dealers are loving it. Plenty of GOV workers making GS13+ pay can afford it. LMAO

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a nice bump for going to D.C....too bad the scrums will only get the crumbs. I can't wait till I hear all the "new" complaints about living up there.

Roy Esslinger

Reaction score
View attachment 117892 View attachment 117893 Westfield ford dealership at Countryside, IL (5 min away from Chicago) will charge you 10K over msrp for the 2019 Raptor. My dad went to dealership this morning for oil change and send me pics asking me why is it 10K over? I said it’s becaue they are money hungry savages.... un-f*cking-believable!!

Roy Esslinger

Reaction score
View attachment 117892 View attachment 117893 Westfield ford dealership at Countryside, IL (5 min away from Chicago) will charge you 10K over msrp for the 2019 Raptor. My dad went to dealership this morning for oil change and send me pics asking me why is it 10K over? I said it’s becaue they are money hungry savages.... un-f*cking-believable!!
I just checked on that truck and they have it listed at 7,000. UNDER STICKER NOW