Carbon Fiber package no longer includes a carbon fiber shifter ... grrrr!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there videos and/or pictures of the interior (35) with and without the package?
I initially thought I wanted the carbon fiber package, but found a Gen 3 without and am happy with the “standard”. I think for the $995 cost of the carbon fiber package you can take it or leave without missing it.

My only complaint which is minor at best, is that Ford should have provided some type of finish on the sliding cover area below the A/C controls where the wireless charger is located. Leaving it as plain black plastic makes it look like the forgot to finish it.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked my truck up today and I'm disappointed with the carbon fiber package...it's not textured or anything. It just feels like plastic with a carbon fiber look. Not worth the 995. Everything else is bad *** though!

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mark me down for also not being thrilled with the carbon fiber package. With that being said, I still prefer it to the interior without it on a 35 truck. The 37 interior seems just as nice. I am also a bit disappointed that the 35 interior's center console doesn't have the word Raptor embroidered on it like the 37s do. Maybe somebody will remedy that and offer the armrest, embroidered, and in black.

787Jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I initially thought I wanted the carbon fiber package, but found a Gen 3 without and am happy with the “standard”. I think for the $995 cost of the carbon fiber package you can take it or leave without missing it.

My only complaint which is minor at best, is that Ford should have provided some type of finish on the sliding cover area below the A/C controls where the wireless charger is located. Leaving it as plain black plastic makes it look like the forgot to finish it.
Could you post some pics without the carbon fiber package, please? I drove a 2021 37 and don’t think it was available, but didn’t pay close attention to it. I am considering deleting it from mine before I get a VIN. Thank you!
Would have bought the 2021 37, but with 800 miles and 110k! I will wait for 2022 35 at MSRP.

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you post some pics without the carbon fiber package, please? I drove a 2021 37 and don’t think it was available, but didn’t pay close attention to it. I am considering deleting it from mine before I get a VIN. Thank you!
Would have bought the 2021 37, but with 800 miles and 110k! I will wait for 2022 35 at MSRP.
Sorry for the slow/late response...here are some photos:

IMG_2052.jpeg

IMG_2053.jpeg

IMG_2054.jpeg

IMG_2056.jpeg

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why is your media bin door or whatever it's called under climate not CF, I thought it was suppose to be?