2022 37 Performance Package - Carbon Fiber Accents

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After May build dates if you didn’t order carbon fiber you ended up with the base 800a trim. So depending on the build month, you may see different trucks with different examples. Personally I really like the carbon and am glad I opted for it.

SilverTT

Reaction score
Thanks MrTorque. That looks like fake carbon fiber. So is that what you get if you don't order the Carbon Fiber package. Think that is what I have in my 2022 Limited. If you do order the Carbon Fiber Package do you get real carbon fiber?

MrTorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks MrTorque. That looks like fake carbon fiber. So is that what you get if you don't order the Carbon Fiber package. Think that is what I have in my 2022 Limited. If you do order the Carbon Fiber Package do you get real carbon fiber?
It reminds me more of a stamped metal but its plastic honestly it looks pretty good IMO... The carbon pack is real carbon fiber I believe... From a distance though yeah I can see the carbon fiber resemblance

albuht813

Reaction score
How do you order the interior CF option on a 37PP? I just realized my order doesn't have this option.

the online F150 builder app states the CF is not an option for the 37PP.
Anyone know if this is an error?

SilverTT

Reaction score
This is what I have in my 2022 F150 Limited. It looks ok but is not even close to real carbon fiber. Actually looks a lot better in these pictures than it does in real life. Just some sort of plastic that looks like carbon fiber from 5ft away. So if you do not select the Carbon Fiber package in 37PP is this what you get? Anyone have a pic of a 37 PP with the Carbon Fiber package as a comparison?

Attachments

• carbon fiber.jpeg
    carbon fiber.jpeg
    177.8 KB · Views: 60
  • carbon fiber 2.jpeg
    carbon fiber 2.jpeg
    157.7 KB · Views: 60

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I have in my 2022 F150 Limited. It looks ok but is not even close to real carbon fiber. Actually looks a lot better in these pictures than it does in real life. Just some sort of plastic that looks like carbon fiber from 5ft away. So if you do not select the Carbon Fiber package in 37PP is this what you get? Anyone have a pic of a 37 PP with the Carbon Fiber package as a comparison?
to my understanding from that picture...that is the real CF and is what I have in my Raptor as well. It's not the standard weave of what you see in vehicles. The 37 and 35 package both have the same CF as well.