2022 37 Performance Package - Carbon Fiber Accents

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, when my 21 orders rolled into 22 orders, I didn't catch that the CF package was separated from the 37PP. When I did figure it out, about a month later, I was afraid to screw with my orders. I haven't seen it in person yet but will next week when I pick mine up.

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not the 37PP that was separated, the CF was part of the blue interior which was separated. If you got the blue interior, you still got the CF - you can't do the CF option with it.

Also worth noting, you may get one of two interiors if you didn't get the blue interior or CF, which was in the product updates:

Please be advised of the amendment to impacted 22MY F-150 Raptor 801A vehicles to replace the standard Coined Aluminum Applique with a Light Oil Rubbed Film Applique.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not the 37PP that was separated, the CF was part of the blue interior which was separated. If you got the blue interior, you still got the CF - you can't do the CF option with it.

Also worth noting, you may get one of two interiors if you didn't get the blue interior or CF, which was in the product updates:

Yes, I misspoke. I should have referred to the interior package not the 37 package. I did get the Blue Recaro Interior in my primary order... the one sitting at the dealership. I thought you "could" order that package without checking the CF box an NOT get CF in '22.

I though you had to have the Recaro package to get the CF, but you didn't get it by default with the Recaro package???

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct. The Blue Interior has CF by default, and you cannot select the CF package with the Blue Interior package.

If you do not select the Blue Interior package, you could independently select the CF package.

If you do neither, you will get one of the two listed in the note above depending on your build. You won't have control over this or see it on a build sheet/etc.

anity93

Reaction score
I have a 22 37 blue interior package without the added carbon fiber. As explained above, the blue interior includes some carbon fiber. However, my truck was built a few months ago and it did not come with a carbon fiber shifter and I thought it would. I’m assuming supply chain and not something that isn’t normally included in the package?

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 22 37 blue interior package without the added carbon fiber. As explained above, the blue interior includes some carbon fiber. However, my truck was built a few months ago and it did not come with a carbon fiber shifter and I thought it would. I’m assuming supply chain and not something that isn’t normally included in the package?
There is no carbon fiber shifter available in any of the G3 packages.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Carbon fiber shifter…dude, where have you been? Have you been following any of this?

anity93

Reaction score
Carbon fiber shifter…dude, where have you been? Have you been following any of this?
The OP said, “Shift knob, Dash and Door Applique and Media Bin Door” so I guess I’m confused. I haven’t looked at the build sheet in a long time.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The OP said, “Shift knob, Dash and Door Applique and Media Bin Door” so I guess I’m confused. I haven’t looked at the build sheet in a long time.
As @NickyF25 stated, there has been no, nada, zero, zilch carbon fiber shifters since the 1st Gen 3 hit the streets. That was a typo on Ford’s part. That news got you to salivate & it worked but no one else was so easily fooled.