Carbon Fiber package no longer includes a carbon fiber shifter ... grrrr!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bubbasuwannee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like where and how they used it. Matte is a nice finish. I just find this pattern of a non standard weave. A lot of white in there. A traditional weave as the Gen 2 probably would have looked better. At least my worthless .02

Totally agree...it just doesn't POP like the carbon package from the gen 2.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
who will be the first to make a CF shifter? wonder if we could ask MPR Carbon to do it as they do it for the gt500 if a lot of people were interested

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
who will be the first to make a CF shifter? wonder if we could ask MPR Carbon to do it as they do it for the gt500 if a lot of people were interested
Which GT500 do they do it for? I have a 21 and haven found little in the way of shifter upgrades for the deal. Just the one aluminum overlay.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Which GT500 do they do it for? I have a 21 and haven found little in the way of shifter upgrades for the deal. Just the one aluminum overlay.
They don’t do the shifter but they do about any surface on the gt500, I was more thinking they could do the raptor shifter if there was enough interest for it

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They don’t do the shifter but they do about any surface on the gt500, I was more thinking they could do the raptor shifter if there was enough interest for it
Check the F-150 forums and considering they have way more trucks in general, that power may bring production of a shifter.

Thinking however the only full carbon shifter for the previous generation was the shifter produced by Ford and for the Raptor fortunately. Several companies made CF steering wheels though. Hmmmm

Ox3721

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how the leather portion of the Gen 3 shifter is attached? I have a 37 with the blue seats and trim and was thinking instead of CF, I could have it covered in the same blue leather with the orange stitching to match.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know how the leather portion of the Gen 3 shifter is attached? I have a 37 with the blue seats and trim and was thinking instead of CF, I could have it covered in the same blue leather with the orange stitching to match.
thats a great idea!