2022 37 Performance Package - Carbon Fiber Accents

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Yall:

For 2021, 37 Package included the carbon fiber package + Recaro seats and for 2022 the Carbon Fiber Package is optional.

For 2022, the Raptor 37 Package option includes Low-Gloss, Black Tint Carbon Fiber accents per Ford website.

The $995 Carbon Fiber Package includes Unique High Gloss Black Carbon Fiber Accents including Shift knob, Dash and Door Applique and Media Bin Door.

Anyone know if this is a mistake or does the 37 Package include low gloss carbon fiber accents less the carbon fiber shifter?

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it’s a mistake. I would assume it’s all the same low gloss that’s the 21 package offered. Considering they say high gloss and includes the shifter, I think they got the wrong info from the Gen2 carbon package. Just a guess though.

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super confusing.

On 22 37s, I swear the CF was part of choosing the blue seats and not part of the 37 package itself, and now it says the 37 package itself comes with some CF bits, although it doesn’t say what. It just says “loss-gloss,” which I would imagine should be “low-gloss?” So what is this??

The blue seats do show the CF as part of the package and it details it out to say it’s high gloss and what it includes.
This appears to be the same CF package you can do as a stand alone option if you don’t want the blue seats.

I just emailed dealer to see if he can tell me what the bits are that are included in the 37 package. Doubt he’ll know but worth a shot.

The reconfiguring of options and packages is tough to follow sometimes. That coupled with ever-changing part shortages (rear appliqué for example) and I wonder what the truck will actually include when it gets here.

MrTorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious about this too I have a 22 37PP scheduled for production but not sure what I’m getting since I didn’t add the carbon fiber package or blue seats.

MrTorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump… anyone figure out what the 37PP includes without the upgraded carbon fiber package?

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still trying to figure this out too.

If anyone has a 22 37 with or without CF, would you mind posting some pics please so we can see what each entails?

Thanks in advance.

MrTorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 22 37PP doesn't have any carbon... so if you want carbon you need to add the carbon pack