Carbon Fiber Body Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R@pt0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My point has zero to do with income. Everyone on this forum is doing pretty good because we own 40k+ trucks. The premise of trying to make a Raptor into some sort of Euro-trash race car is dumb. Improve it's off-road capability, give it more power, shave weight because it improves off-road capability; no problem. Hell, for the price of carbon fiber body panels he could buy a Mustang that would bury all of those cars and use the Raptor as a chase vehicle.

Last edited:

jazz05

Reaction score
Hopefully Archar doesn't get scared off, People say the same crap about Lightnings, That was the purpose of the Lighhtning to make a truck do what most cars of the time couldn't , and look good doing!
Anyone that drives a Raptor at those speeds has my attention.

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tbh

Take you're pre-runner like raptors and cruise Manhattan, new York.
People will think you're "special"

I love the fact people that take the raptor platform
And use it to do something diffrent ,
And not just slam it to look good.
But keep true to the look and feel but improve within the limits

Aerodynamics is the biggest downside on the raptor on things like the OP was on about
So improving that would also be something to look into

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P3110 met Tapatalk

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello All.

I'm in search of a builder who makes carbon fiber body replacement parts or my 2012 Hennessey Performance VelociRaptor800. She is fast as hell but there is always room for improvement. Given the power I already have, the next most logical direction for performance improvement would be weight reduction. But I cant seem to find near OEM CF parts anywhere. Any ideas?

Thanks.

CMM

So hoe is it going on the mods ??

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P3110 met Tapatalk

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All those ferraris, porsches, lambos, gtrs, astons, LFA are all sick as hell but seeing the Raptor with em all the end of that video was badass. Props to you for being differnet.

Keep us updated. I can in no way afford any of what your doing but its a nice dream for me.