Car Insurance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
280 a month 500 deduct. 10k in coverage for aftermarket parts and 500k/1mil max coverages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dammmn yall have cheap monthly payments lol I just turned 27yrs old and I'm at $155/month

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Geico had me at $117 per month. Switched to Allstate they got me at about $70

D

Deleted member 12951

Da fuq? How bad is your record?

Its a joke. This thread is just another stupid topic. Its been asked before and doesn't make it better.

There is SO MANY variables with insurance, so many that you CANNOT compare rates with others. There is age, tenure, how many items insured, coverage, coverage and coverage plus options (medical, underinsured, noninsured, replacement, etc) and deductibles. Plus I have a million dollar umbrella, you can have more. Then your record and even your FICO scores, I could go on and on.

So unless we can compare apples to apples this thread is a worthless gauge on what others are paying.

Been with Allstate for over 30 years and I am fine with what I am paying and not going anywhere. If you aren't happy with your coverage and rates, then shop around with YOUR details and get meaningful comparisons but asking here will just get your agent to roll their eyes when you say what others are paying without knowing all the details.

And tickets affect your rate to answer your question about my record. But who has tickets on their record now days. Geez, hire an attorney and get it taken care of. Just had to take care of one last week but I haven't had a ticket on my record for over 30 years.

Last edited by a moderator: