Car Insurance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Tony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Allstate- 1450/6 months.
3 tickets(speeding, unsafe start, disobey traffic device)

1k deductible with glass, max coverage,

Gieco wanted 2500/6month same coverage as Allstate.

25 years old. Long Island, NY
2019 screw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try2LoveMyC4r

Reaction score
2k yr - 3 policies covered to 120k for all after market and gap insurance full replace
Oh, man, I remember paying my Ford F-150 Raptor SVT for about 2 thousand too... Then I decided that it would be more profitable to get the courier documents and purchase Courier Insurance from the company Total Insurance. You know what? I began to pay only 780 for the car, and earned on it very good money working as a courier. One day my car broke down on the road and I didn't know what to do. I called my company and they sent a tug. They brought my car to their own auto repair shop and fixed my car with a 65% discount, can you imagine it?

Last edited:

brianh87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My raptor is cheaper to insure than my wife's escape titanium. Probably because of who's listed as the primary driver for each. But it's around $500 / 6 months.

gpellis87

Reaction score
We were paying 3k a year for two vehicles until switching this year and now pay 1650 for both with a million dollar umbrella. No tickets, no accidents.

Just use a broker and shop it. You can almost always save money switching insurance companies, but I wouldn't suggest just taking the cheapest company and hoping for the best. For us - the benefit is we've done a lot of insurance work through business and so have gotten to see first hand how good some of the companies treat their customers (and others not so much).

Supergumby5000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thread is dumb. So, so, so many variables.

If you want cheap insurance, the only reccomendation I can give is dont move to Pinellas or Hillsborough county (Tampa, St Pete FL). My insurance literally doubled with no change in driving record when we moved here. All them snow birds and uninsured drivers, plus two of the nations top accident-prone freeways.

I'm about $5500/yr for 250/500 comprehensive $500 deductible on a 18 screw and 17 grand cherokee, plus full coverage enclosed car hauler trailer, sxs, atv, and a handful of personal articles policies

D

Deleted member 12951

This thread is dumb. So, so, so many variables.

If you want cheap insurance, the only reccomendation I can give is dont move to Pinellas or Hillsborough county (Tampa, St Pete FL). My insurance literally doubled with no change in driving record when we moved here. All them snow birds and uninsured drivers, plus two of the nations top accident-prone freeways.

I'm about $5500/yr for 250/500 comprehensive $500 deductible on a 18 screw and 17 grand cherokee, plus full coverage enclosed car hauler trailer, sxs, atv, and a handful of personal articles policies

Agree one of the dumbest threads to ask a question that is why I responded with bogus ********. So hopefully you did too or did you actually tell us real numbers? If you did, if you felt the same way why bother to tell us, it flat out doesn’t matter.

Like I said, I have been with Allstate for over 35yrs, I ain’t going anywhere. The rates are reasonable to me and I can afford it and that is all that matters.

Supergumby5000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree one of the dumbest threads to ask a question that is why I responded with bogus ********. So hopefully you did too or did you actually tell us real numbers? If you did, if you felt the same way why bother to tell us, it flat out doesn’t matter.

Like I said, I have been with Allstate for over 35yrs, I ain’t going anywhere. The rates are reasonable to me and I can afford it and that is all that matters.

I try not to respond to a thread without addressing the posters question, regardless of how good or bad it is. Those are real, pinellas county numbers, good credit, 1 speeding ticket, under 30 years old. I am not going to elaborate on the specifics of my personal articles policies on here.