Car Insurance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

14 BlackScrew RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you guys paying monthly for Full Insurance?

Wanna see where everyone's at..
There are way too many factors that determines an individual premium.
Among the ingredients that determine your "RISK FACTOR"
1) Location
2) Age
3) Credit Rating - Yes! your credit rating plays a HUGE role in how much you pay.
4) Driving record. Tickets, previous accidents.
5) Type of Vehicle
6) Eligible Drivers in the household.
I'm sure I've missed a few other factors

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
Its a joke. This thread is just another stupid topic. Its been asked before and doesn't make it better.

There is SO MANY variables with insurance, so many that you CANNOT compare rates with others. There is age, tenure, how many items insured, coverage, coverage and coverage plus options (medical, underinsured, noninsured, replacement, etc) and deductibles. Plus I have a million dollar umbrella, you can have more. Then your record and even your FICO scores, I could go on and on.

So unless we can compare apples to apples this thread is a worthless gauge on what others are paying.

Been with Allstate for over 30 years and I am fine with what I am paying and not going anywhere. If you aren't happy with your coverage and rates, then shop around with YOUR details and get meaningful comparisons but asking here will just get your agent to roll their eyes when you say what others are paying without knowing all the details.

And tickets affect your rate to answer your question about my record. But who has tickets on their record now days. Geez, hire an attorney and get it taken care of. Just had to take care of one last week but I haven't had a ticket on my record for over 30 years.

You forgot to mention regions and even zip codes affecting the rates as well. And whether or not the vehicle is parked in a garage or at an apartment complex. And if the insured owns or rents their residence. And their credit rating. So many factors come into play, there's no way to compare and I agree that this thread is a useless as **** on a tranny!

Morepower

Reaction score
It may vary from company to company. And you know these agencies there're many small additions and variables to the Insuarnce contract you might want to check as many of them as possible or you could find some comparison service like insureplus.com. And check companies and offers there.

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree kind of hard to say what each pays and make a true comparison. I know for me I pay $2700/ month for 8 vehicles (6 trucks and 2 cars) with a $2mm umbrella and a $500 deductible for my US vehicles.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Supposedly I get a multi-vehicle discount for having 3 vehicles. My insurance went up about $250 per year when I traded in my 2014 F150 Tremor for my 2017 Raptor.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And another important variable - who gets dicked around when they need the insurance company to pay up? There are lots of fly-by-night companies out there offering great deals. All works well until they get hit up by a bunch of people at once causing the pyramid to collapse.

WMRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And another important variable - who gets dicked around when they need the insurance company to pay up? There are lots of fly-by-night companies out there offering great deals. All works well until they get hit up by a bunch of people at once causing the pyramid to collapse.

That is why you need a good local agent to protect you and fight for you when something happens.

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
33 years old, just the '13 SuperCab $114/mo with $1M Liability

Anyone in AZ need quotes, its my day job! Let me know