GEN 2 Can't lock rear Diff in 2H?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
this is not a special vehicle team anymore it's a ford performance vehicle, it's a production truck with fox shocks. I have not looked into it because I'm not looking or in need of a new truck yet but what is all the differences of fx, lariat, king ranch, limited and the raptor? when I bought the G1 I looked it had a bigger motor shocks locker that stay's on up to 100 and a few other thing's that made me pick the raptor, I did not know the hype until after I ordered it and thought I'd look for more info. that's when I found FRF and all changed with raptor run's and all the fun that came with this truck. I hope the G2 guy's find the same fun we did it's been awesome.

Just stop.

It has been plainly stated on NUMEROUS occasions it is the same team with a different name. You are just a troll and this is exactly the type of crap the PSA's were posted to stop.

The G1 rolled down the DTP "production" assembly line just like the G2.

HOLESHOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks HK, the positive is that everything performance with Ford is now under one umbrella. The name Ford Performance, there are many benefits to this one being quality and performance.
GOOD NEWS!! I called FP this am 12/16/2016 and was informed that they are working on a tune that can be bought/installed by dealer for the 2017 Raptor. The rep said "the tune will be available very soon, not later."

Last edited:

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just stop.

It has been plainly stated on NUMEROUS occasions it is the same team with a different name. You are just a troll and this is exactly the type of crap the PSA's were posted to stop.

Still ain't no SVT! My 03 Cobra and 13 Raptor have a badge on the back that says SVT. I have build certificates for both from Ford's speical vehicle team as well.

On a Jen2 that SVT badge is where again? How long do you have to wait til you can get the SVT build certificate for a Jen2 from Ford?

Not sure how ford missed the locking diff in 2H. Lame.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Just stop.

No, you stop. When you stop, maybe re-read what he wrote and try again instead of getting all defensive and up-in-arms about it.

He stated it's not SVT, but FP now. That's true.

He asked what the differences between the Raptor and the other trims were. Valid question.

He also shared his experience with the G1. Nothing wrong there.

Explain how that's trolling. I'll wait.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still ain't no SVT! My 03 Cobra and 13 Raptor have a badge on the back that says SVT. I have build certificates for both from Ford's speical vehicle team as well.

On a Jen2 that SVT badge is where again? How long do you have to wait til you can get the SVT build certificate for a Jen2 from Ford?

Not sure how ford missed the locking diff in 2H. Lame.

Bwaaahahahahahaha.....You can't be serious.

I suppose you can hug that badge and certificate, in your safe place, when the G2 passes your G1 on the trails and your '03 Cobra on the street.

Let's compare HP and performance of the non SVT 350R and the '03 Cobra? Oh wait, that wouldn't end well.....straight 3.9 vs. a rolling 4.6. Hell, I bet the 6000 pound, non SVT Raptor can post a better 0-60 time than your Cobra. So you're right, FP > SVT.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
It's always about HP isn't it? :rofl:

I'm not playing this game in this thread. This is best thread going in this section. I'll gladly endulge your fuckery elsewhere, but not here.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bwaaahahahahahaha.....You can't be serious.

I suppose you can hug that badge and certificate, in your safe place, when the G2 passes your G1 on the trails and your '03 Cobra on the street.

Let's compare HP and performance of the non SVT 350R and the '03 Cobra? Oh wait, that wouldn't end well.....straight 3.9 vs. a rolling 4.6. Hell, I bet the 6000 pound, non SVT Raptor can post a better 0-60 time than your Cobra. So you're right, FP > SVT.

GT350 is weak sauce. My Cobra runs high 10s, so not too worried about any Jen2 F150s or S550 Mustangs passing me. Unless it's an SVT Lightning! Those are actually fast.

Now back to trying to fix the diff in this superior Jen2....