Gen2 Rear Wheel Locking Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
swimtexan

swimtexan

Reaction score
Howdy!

I have this exact same problem, 2017 with 35k Miles, have owned for 2 days already have IWE and The wheel locking on turn. Please keep me updated!
Bad TCCM ground was the conclusion. Replaced and it fixed all the upfitting switches and wheel lock.

RiskTkr

Reaction score
It’s a 8 year old truck owned by someone else its entire life…you’re acting like you expect it to be new again just because you purchased it.
Ouch... My point is the dealer did a 179 point inspection or whatever they do. Under warranty so I'm ok.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ouch... My point is the dealer did a 179 point inspection or whatever they do. Under warranty so I'm ok.
Unfortunately most dealers pencil whip the inspection process, often they don’t even bother to road test the vehicle. They’re more interested in flipping it for a profit they adhering to the Certified Pre-Owned requirements. If the warranty is through Ford Protect and the truck hasn’t been modified, ideally the issue will be covered.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter