can't get over how well composed the Gen 2 is in a drift....it's brilliant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It has just started raining and i was negotiating a series of switchbacks in a parking lot, and decided to have some fun.

In 2wd, normal mode, nannies on

The back end of this truck communicates it's intentions so well, simple throttle application and a little counter steer keeps the truck pointed exactly where you want it to go.

I think it is important to play around like this in all cars, so if you ever do start to "lose it" in a real world situation, you know how your car reacts. In this case.....the Raptor is just brilliant. Inspires so much confidence.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The nannies work amazingly well in the raptor. The rear end stepping out a few inches with TC on could easily be swapping ends with them off. I love getting the rear end loose and it is frustratingly hard to do with the nannies on. Turn them off and it is scary how quickly the rear end comes around. I highly recommend experimenting with it off, but make sure there is nothing to run into when you do it.

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I whipped a 180 on a wet road. The truck just goes where you point it. I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk