Bypass rack - 3.5s or 4.0s???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
105b8ff65684ab0448feacc926bab970.jpgb173b2e9c28bac8a1503cb7101664f06.jpg

I don't have any great pics, and still working on some stuff, but this is what I have at the moment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Looks out ******* standing!
I can't wait to check this out at the next meet up.

The tire laying down is a good idea.
I'll put the cooler in the cab. That way Murf can get you a beer while on the road. Lol...

Vote for your favorite pic
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/january-2017-calendar-vote-46906/
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks out ******* standing!
I can't wait to check this out at the next meet up.

The tire laying down is a good idea.
I'll put the cooler in the cab. That way Murf can get you a beer while on the road. Lol...

Vote for your favorite pic
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/january-2017-calendar-vote-46906/
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

Thanks joe, the bed stabilizer coming has a fire extinguisher mount on it so I'm thing jack on that side and cooler on the opposite.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This was my solution for a similar figment configuration as you've got.

DSC01020.jpg

DSC01021.jpg

DSC01023.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Looks like a good solution. I'm trying to retain bedspace how removable is that? Not sure so,etching like that would fit with my rack as far back as it goes but me and Troy have kicked around the idea of tying something in with removable pins like some of the bedracks have (outlaw I think)

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Looks like a good solution. I'm trying to retain bedspace how removable is that? Not sure so,etching like that would fit with my rack as far back as it goes but me and Troy have kicked around the idea of tying something in with removable pins like some of the bedracks have (outlaw I think)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

It was held in place by the 4 rear bed bolts so pretty easy in and out. Removable pins are a good idea but it's not that much extra work to just go the bed bolt route. Besides, it's a little more sturdy this way.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score

It was held in place by the 4 rear bed bolts so pretty easy in and out. Removable pins are a good idea but it's not that much extra work to just go the bed bolt route. Besides, it's a little more sturdy this way.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my thinking for pins is that with the rack I've only got the back two bolts open, so I could not the back two and pin the front.