Bundled Wire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm posting this here 'cause I think there may be more guys that have seen what I'm talking about in this forum rather than over in lighting.

I'm planning some wiring projects on the truck, and in the past, I've come across a bundled wire. What I mean is it was like 12/14 gauge red and black wire that was wrapped in tight black vinyl covering that essentially bundled the two wires together for routing and usage. Anyone ever see this? Anyone know what it's called or where I can get it?

Thanks,

Todd

Last edited:
OP
OP
shooterAMG

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, my bad. I bought something and this wire came with it. I want to buy a spool of it so I can use it for some more projects, like and underhood light and rear facing lights.

Like I said, it was a pair of wires, one red and one black, that were bound in a vinyl covering, in addition to the colored vinyl that covers the actual wire. It made it easy and clean to route wires since they were bundled together.

Sorry if I'm not clear. It's still early!

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He's just looking for typical 2 conductor wire in a single jacket.

Just search Amazon for "2 Conductor Wire". Lots of results in varying gauges.

OP
OP
shooterAMG

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's just looking for typical 2 conductor wire in a single jacket.

Just search Amazon for "2 Conductor Wire". Lots of results in varying gauges.

That is it! Thanks Harblar! I knew if I could just figure out what it was called I'd be good to go.

Thanks to you and Busa for jumping on this.

Todd