Build Week 12/19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HazedAlpha

Reaction score
I was also built 12/20 so our trucks are prolly in the same line on the holding lot…. Will be interesting to see if they ship the same day or wildly different
@xlover When is your expected delivery date?

Yup should be interesting to see how it plays out! Just wish there was more clarity from the shipping companies. Hate this waiting game lol.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@xlover When is your expected delivery date?

Yup should be interesting to see how it plays out! Just wish there was more clarity from the shipping companies. Hate this waiting game lol.
LOL the person on ford chat told me system still said 12/31-1/6 when i contacted them last week.... they added it was going to get updated.

I don't think the expected delivery date has truth behind it... it uses some historical prediction logic. [time to dealer x= 3-5 days deaborn, 5-7 days train

My timeline was as follows
Built 12/6
Shipped 12/9
Arrived at local rail yard in west coast 12/21
Arrive at dealer in west coast 12/26
WOW that is a throw back to the "before times". what is used to look like so long ago...

I think for some brands retail orders take priority, clearly not Ford or at least not since supply chain disruptions

cdodgela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CO 37pp, roof & tailgate, bedliner
Ordered 8/29/22
Production 12/02
Built 12/20
Shipped status 12/22
On the railcar currently in Columbus, Ohio headed towards New Orleans area.
My guy says should be in next week even though eta shows 1/31.

ATXraptor75

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally moved to "Shipped"! At this point the Dealership should be able to call and actually get a real ETA correct?
1673285773558.png

HazedAlpha

Reaction score
Finally moved to "Shipped"! At this point the Dealership should be able to call and actually get a real ETA correct?
View attachment 388119

Congrats @ATXraptor75! Hopefully mine will follow suit soon!

LOL the person on ford chat told me system still said 12/31-1/6 when i contacted them last week.... they added it was going to get updated.

I don't think the expected delivery date has truth behind it... it uses some historical prediction logic. [time to dealer x= 3-5 days deaborn, 5-7 days train

WOW that is a throw back to the "before times". what is used to look like so long ago...

I think for some brands retail orders take priority, clearly not Ford or at least not since supply chain disruptions
@xlover those where the same dates I got in a email from ford once mine was built. Though they are yet to send me an updated timeline.

OP
OP
M

MikeyP87

Reaction score
Ford Performance told me that my truck was scanned at Mira Loma a day or 2 ago, which is a large freight depot about 15 miles from my dealer in Chino Hills. So looks like my "week of 1/16" ETA should still hold.

HazedAlpha

Reaction score
I think I’ll have to contact them tomorrow. I talked to my dealer and they said that had been shipped, but regular ford chat says that it’s still waiting to be shipped. Though today I think they started the truck since I got a ford pass notification saying the activation of the ford pass was canceled. I just hope they don’t delay it again.

Last edited:

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Performance told me that my truck was scanned at Mira Loma a day or 2 ago, which is a large freight depot about 15 miles from my dealer in Chino Hills. So looks like my "week of 1/16" ETA should still hold.
Congrats you are almost there. Mine landed in Mira Lima and in one week was at my dealer .

cdodgela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CO 37pp, roof & tailgate, bedliner
Ordered 8/29/22
Production 12/02
Built 12/20
Shipped status 12/22
On the railcar currently in Columbus, Ohio headed towards New Orleans area.
My guy says should be in next week even though eta shows 1/31.
She's in a N.O. railyard now waiting for a truck. Dealer also said a bronco has been sitting there for almost 2 weeks also waiting for the truck. Should be next week!

OP
OP
M

MikeyP87

Reaction score
Didn't get a call from my dealer, but tracker now says "Final Preparation, dealer will contact you soon." Woohoo! Only issue is I'm on the other side of the country for business this week! Oh well, gotta pay for this truck somehow! Should be taking delivery this weekend then.

*Edit, dealer called me just as I posted this. Can't wait to pick her up.

I feel for the people that have had a convoluted delivery process. I'm not sure what Ford or some dealers are doing, but I'm just glad mine went about as quickly and smoothly as possible. And delivery seems about on time for the West Coast orders.

Last edited: