Build Week 12/19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparda1123

Reaction score
Anyone get there's in yet? Mine was shipped. Trying to play the waiting game to see when it might land in FL so I can game when to start financing. Tracker eta 1/11-17

OP
OP
M

MikeyP87

Reaction score
Mine was built on 12/2 and still hasn't shipped... dealer is telling me late Jan.
View attachment 387337
I feel for everyone who is waiting with no updates. Everything seems so random for some people, but some people like me seem to be following a normal cadence (Production 12/14, Built 12/28, marked as Shipped the next day). I'll be following up with the dealer and FP today.

HazedAlpha

Reaction score
The closer it gets, the harder it is to wait!

1673280152458.png

Where is everyone expecting to get theirs shipped out to? I'm wondering if the delay between built and shipped is playing a huge role. Currently waiting to get mine shipped to the Midwest. Original EST Delivery was Jan. 6th but is now Jan. 12th. Doubt it'll actually make the 800 mile journey in 3 days.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The closer it gets, the harder it is to wait!

View attachment 388108

Where is everyone expecting to get theirs shipped out to? I'm wondering if the delay between built and shipped is playing a huge role. Currently waiting to get mine shipped to the Midwest. Original EST Delivery was Jan. 6th but is now Jan. 12th. Doubt it'll actually make the 800 mile journey in 3 days.
I was also built 12/20 so our trucks are prolly in the same line on the holding lot…. Will be interesting to see if they ship the same day or wildly different