Brown Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like it did something, I'm curious as well to see how well that works
It didn’t do too bad but I’m going to have to scrub them again, there is still some brown on there, it would be easier if I had the tires laying flat and scrubbed them or maybe I need a better brush, either way this does work and it’s cheap, I bought the comet at the dollar store.ADE5EDAC-F67D-4BBA-9302-CBB52B2FC1BA.jpeg

Raptor Vet

Reaction score
After they dry some I apply Laguna Beach tire dressing. It dries well and stays on for a while. End result is a clean dull black tire not too shinny. Just right. Does not show if you get on the rims and doesn't end up slung all over your doors and fenders. if you have white walls or lettering, comet cleans them and they look new.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree it does something but if you can try that cleaner. It works very fast and it's very effective
I will take a look at Canadian Tire today and see if they carry it, we don't get everything in the great white north, lol.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Once you put your favorite tire dressing on they will be fine.... no need to scrub again
I use the shiny stuff, like to be able to shave in the reflection, some on here cringe at that idea, ha ha. I'm going to wait as the roads are still a bit messy here for another 2 weeks, then it will be dry for 9 months, ha ha.

Raptor Vet

Reaction score
I usually clean my tires with Comet first and under the fender wells. Then wash the truck. After I'm done rescrub the tires with the soapy water I washed the truck with. Let dry some and apply dressing. Did mine yesterday. Will try to send picture later.